I haven't done a wishlist post for SO long and I have to admit, it felt lovely putting it together and lusting after all these items. I turn 20 next month, so I'm hoping a little hint hint to my family may work (maybe minus the Louboutins).
01. I absolutely adore this White Quilted Shoulder Bag from a website called accessoryo, which I spotted in Company magazine last month. It's been out of stock for a while and I'm patiently waiting for it's return! At only £21.99, it's a great dupe for Chanel and super versatile for shopping or nights out.
02. I am desperate for a new iPhone External Backup Battery Pack. After a recent trip to London reminding me how important this handy little gadget is, I'd quite like to get one that actually works. After reading a few reviews, I'm hoping this may do a better job that my current one.
03. I've been making videos for almost 3 years and STILL haven't invested in a soft box (why Brogan why?!). You can buy this handy Speed Lite Box with the stand and tripod which just screams easy peasy to me. As I invested into a new camera last year, I think it's about time I got myself a soft box.
04. I love Tiffany & Co. I wear one of their necklaces and bracelets every single day, it makes me feel the tiniest bit special. After browsing their site, I fell in love with this pretty little Infinity Bracelet. Although you can get a much cheaper one from places like ASOS, I think this would go nicely with my collection.
05. Rich recently treated me to a MAC Quad (yaaayyy!) with two colours I'd be lusting after. With two spaces left, I'm struggling to decided on which ones, but I always end up swatching and leaning towards Satin Taupe. So pretty and great for everyday on the crease.
06. I just couldn't resist. What girl doesn't want a pair of Christian Louboutins eh? *Keeps dreaming*