Primark Checked Jacket | New Look Buckle Chelsea Boots | River Island Cameo Pearl Necklace | Jack Wills Tilbury Leather Bag | George Faux Fur Gillet
I love Autumn/Winter fashion and in particular, I really love dressing smart/casual. I'm inspired by the Jack Wills style and I love checks, browns and faux fur.
- I tried this jacket on in Primark at the weekend but was unsure, as it didn't sit right. You almost had to wear it buttoned up. Then, I saw a girl in town wearing it with a black dress and fell in love. I think I'll go back and get it. If I remember rightly, it was about £26.
- During the winter months, I live and die in my UGG boots. They're cosy and warm but so impractical for the rain. New Look are amazing as they sell 'wide fit' shoes, definitely suited for me! These boots would look great with lots of outfits.
- I've never been crazy about 'cameo' jewellery, but River Island have some gorgeous pale pink ones and in particular, I love this necklace. I can picture this with a black dress and boots.
- I fell in love with this bag the moment I saw it in the Jack Wills catalogue. Its real leather and just the style I love. It's pretty pricey at £198...
- Whilst shopping at the weekend, I also spotted lots of fur gilets in stores. I tried on a few but they weren't the right colour or style. After searching online, I found this gorgeous one from George at Asda! The bow is so cute. I'll definitely be searching for this for my wardrobe.