1. Classic Long UGG Boots | 2. Ebay Tote Handbag | 3. Ikea Double Bed Frame | 4. River Island Pink Star Snood | 5. River Island Black Bike Jacket | 6. Yankee Candle Car Jar | 7. Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set | 8. Essie Nail Varnish Fiji | 9. Apple iPad Mini
I love doing these posts because it helps me control what I do and don't need and makes me look forward to buying new things!
- As winter is approaching swiftly, I'll be living in my UGG boots again. Over the years, I've gone through a few pairs but would love to invest in the long creamy/brown ones.
- I posted in my last wishlist that I wanted this Ebay bag in 'Apricot'. I went to buy it but it was sold out! So I'll keep wishing for it but I definitely will buy it soon. It's got a great inside section and a back zip.
- My new bed! Well, not quite, but I haven't stopped talking about it. I'll be taking a trip to Ikea ASAP to make this mine.
- Found this on River Island when searching for a new 'snood' for the winter. Its in the sale for £4! Thought it would look really cute with lots of accessories too.
- Again, was searching for a new winter coat and found this black jacket. It's sooo gorgeous, perfect for wearing to work or dressing up for drinks out.
- My car jar has lost its scent so I need to purchase a new one. Found a seller on Ebay who has loads for only £1.99!
- I don't know why I haven't bought this Core Collection yet to be honest but it's something I would love to invest in.
- Seen this Essie polish pop up in a few posts recently, if you look at swatches its such a pretty pink! Definitely need this but they aren't cheap at £7.99
- I am fully aware this isn't out yet but I would love an iPad. I've read about the 'mini' and think it will be great for emails, reading books, films and my videos. We'll see ;)