This week I've been loving two things - my Benefit They're Real Mascara and my H&M dress! I reviewed the mascara here - it gives me the most beautiful, long, separated lashes which I lurrrveee. I'm running out so hoping I can find it duty free at the airport or on the plane! I've also been loving and wearing this cute floral print dress from H&M. At only £12.99, it's perfect for pairing with a cardigan, long necklace and flip flops. I love the material because it almost feels like a play suit - loose and comfortable.
Other things that have happened this week -
- I went to London with my friend Megan to visit She Said Beauty for their launch of their Social Network For Beauty website! I'll blog about it tomorrow :)
- I saw Ted at the cinema - can't say it was as funny as I thought...
- I went to Prezzo. Twice. (1 starter & 1 main for £10 at the moment!)
- I started reading 50 shades of grey. Yes, I caved in.
- Rich and I paid for our holiday insurance and car parking. Getting a little excited, we're off to Turkey 2nd September!
- The Beauty Closet got new Estella Bartlett pieces in - soooo pretty.
I think that's it for a minute. I still have loads to do at work, a new haul video to film and I get my A Level results tomorrow (buzzing for a U in English Literature, I went to the exam and didn't write anything...)
Have a good week and good luck if you are also getting results!