REPUBLIC MISCO ZIP FRONT DRESS, NARS BLUSH BRONZE DUO, JEMMA KIDD DEWY GLOW ROSE GOLD, ESSIE LOVIE DOVIE, LIZ EARLE SKIN TONIC
I've been spending far too much money recently (I work over 8 hours a day now so I deserve it! hehe) but I thought these little 'wishlists' might help control my addiction to shopping. I told Dionne that I think I need to visit shopaholics anonymous...
01. I recently tried on this dress in Republic and although it looks like nothing special, it looked really nice on me. I resisted in case I see anything better in Birmingham next weekend, but I might just pop back.
02. I've been lusting over Nars Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer forever, so the duo is literally perfect! It's a little pricey but I think it might be worth it.
03. Everyone seems to be raving over the Jemma Kidd highlighter and I'm a little bored of using Benefit High Beam everyday so this also goes on my wishlist too.
04. I saw that Holly recently did a review of this Essie polish and after falling in love with Mint Candy Apple, I
05. Finally, I love my Boots Botanic's Toner (review coming soon!) that I've been using but I would love to see what the Liz Earle one is like in conjunction with my Cleanse & Polish.