- Some lovely friends of ours, Gemma & Simon had a beautiful baby boy called Beau about 3 weeks ago. I went to visit him in the hospital and oh my, he is so adorable! I can't help but want endless hours of cuddles with him! When we had that ridiculously hot weekend a while ago, I slept down the beach hut for the last time and they came over for a bbq. I loveeee him.
- I have been no-stop wearing my black earrings from my website (Heart Vintage Earrings). I wore them to college and my friend bought herself a pair. Plus, someone ordered the pink and blue yesterday so I can definitely see these being a popular product!
- College went better this week: I managed to hand in TWO business assignments and was given a better understand of what I need to do for photography, so I feel a little bit better in that sense. But I'm still having problems in English Literature, I feel really stupid in my class. Everyone uses 'big words' that I don't understand and I'm kind of struggling. Second year is waaaayy too hard! I was talking to a lovely girl called Chelle on twitter (@chelle2788) and she said she feels the same, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one. I've managed to find a tutor who is going to help me, so I'm really grateful for that. Chelle's blog is feel informative too, you should definitely check her out - http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.com/
- Driving: okay, I don't know if any of you know but I have my driving test in about a week and I am absolutely petrified. I only have 3 hours of lesson left (eeeek) but I think I'm ready. I've got a dvd I'm going to watch today to give me a better understand of how the day is going to run but I really hope I pass first time.
- This is my car, isn't she cute?! I named her Pippa. I got her for my birthday in March so I've driven her with my mum plenty of times. I cannot wait to pass and drive her myself though!!
- My to do list goes something along these lines today: Photography Coursework, clean bedroom, have a shower, dry my hair, possibly film a video? Ring mark, read my book and eat. Good.
- FINALLY, I bought some things from blog sale on friday! It was the first time I have ever bought from a blog before and I'm really excited for them to arrive so I'll definitely do a post on them. I got 2 nail varnishes and a lipgloss from Lottie (http://lottiesdottieworld.blogspot.com/) so I highly recommend you check her sale out, she has plenty of things left and so reasonably priced!!
I hope you enjoyed this summary and your having a lovely sunday where ever you are or whatever your doing. Lots of lurrrveee,