But it just wasn't right. I found it hard to blend, the consistency was quite weird and the packaging looked awful, rubbed off after a week or two. So I brought this and love it!
- Conceals my dark circles and red spot really well!
- Blends super easily
- Affordable (under £5 I believe!)
- Stays on a long time
- The wand - easy to apply with!
- Doesn't live up to the '24 hour' claim - last about 10-12 hours which is plenty for me anyway
- Not a huge colour range - Medium worked well for me but might not be the right colours for others!
I've heard some people say it can look cakey if you apply too much. I don't see how this is possible, the wand lets you dot under the eyes enough product. I'm totally loving this concealer and so glad I swapped from the collection 2000 one, I've definitely learnt that some products don't work for everyone.