1. Radox Bath Therapy Original
2. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
3. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
4. White Sponge
5. Bic Soleil Shaver
6. Dove Soap
7. The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream
1. Radox Bath Therapy - I've been using this for well over a year now, hence the big bottle! It's an absolutely perfect solution for a relaxing bath, the smell isn't cheap or overpowering like other bath products, but more enjoyable. It has juniper & thyme in it, which generally makes you want to close you eyes and relax! It makes my skin really smooth after I've had a bath and the smell doesn't stick to me either. It's really cheap too!
2/3 - Aussi Miracle Moist Shampoo/Conditioner - I've also been using these products for a long time, and always seem to run out of them really quickly! However, they are honestly the best shampoo and conditioner I've tried. The smell is amazing, and stays in your hair for ages after you've washed it. The Aussi range has a selection for different hair types including dry, damaged and coloured hair or even for long, volume and frizzy hair. I vary between dry/damage and frizz, as my hair is usually in better condition once it's been cut. I usually also find these products on offer so look out for them!
Sainsbury's - £3.60 each OR 2 for £6
4. White Sponge - this is literally a simple white sponge which I use to scrub my upper arms to make them smoother. I sometimes vary to using a scrubber with harder brussels which can be brought from any supermarket, but at the moment this one is just good to keep in my shower!
Primark - £1
5. Bic Soleil Shaver - I personally prefer to 'wet shave' therefore, after trying a few different shavers, I have found that these ones are really good. Sometimes I'll spend a bit more on one good shaver alone, but these do the job just as well. Again, they are usually on offer and come in a pack of 4. (I got buy one get one free in Superdrug not long ago!)
Sainsbury's - £3.59
6. Dove Soap - I don't choose the supermarket's own brand of soap as they never last as long or smell as nice as Dove. The soap always leaves my skin so smooth and a small, single one is really cheap!
Tesco/Asda - 54p
7. The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream - I've been looking for a really nice shower gel for a while, and after using the body shop's body cream for my skin, I thought it would be good to try out the shower cream too. It smells lovely (maybe because I love the smell of coconut) and doesn't produce loads of bubbles, which is really easy to use. Again, I get good results with smoother skin.
The Body Shop - £4
So, there we have it! My shower products aren't amazing nor are they the best brands or most expensive, but this is just a personal opinion on what I find good to use! Do you have any other suggestions?